- All returns must have prior authorization by obtaining a RMA number.
- Returns must be received within 10 business days of delivery, except for “Closeout” which must be received within 5 days of delivery.
- Tires must have not been mounted. Tires that have been ridden and/or declared defective will be returned freight prepaid. A credit will be issued after the tires are inspected.
- Damage incurred during mounting of tires will render the tire non-returnable. Use care when mounting.
- Closeout Items include: Closeout sales and those items that are non-replaceable, and/or discontinued.
- All returned merchandise must be in new, original condition and in original packaging, if applicable.
- Customers are responsible for returning incorrectly ordered items.
- Items should be returned using a carrier that offers “Package Tracking”.
GENERAL SALES POLICY
- The customer is responsible for charges that may be incurred upon refusal of a shipment.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable. Replacement items will be shipped free of charge under the following conditions:
- Merchandise is damaged in shipping.
- Merchandise is defective on delivery.
- Merchandise is missing components.
- Any item ordered that is out of stock will be automatically backordered. The customer will be immediately notified of the backorder via email or phone.
- The customer’s credit card will not be charged until the backordered item is in stock and ready to ship.
- A backordered item may be canceled at any time before the item has been processed for shipping.